Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dancing Queen... Shut Your Mouth!

What drew my attention to this one was the way she was dancing. Her AO had her moving and posing unlike many I've seen before or since. She'd stick her pelvis out, as if doing a grind. But it wasn't a dance, not like the ones that I've seen where they are dancing around. Nope, it was a pose. Vajaja pushed up for the world to see. Then grinding back to knock knees together. Even one of the poses had her crossing her legs like she had to pee!

Then I got a closer look. I'd seen her mouth open but... She had a bunny in her mouth! As normal, I pixelated her eyes to keep her privacy, but on one I did make it a little less so you could see that while taking the photos, she winked! In the midst of grinding her bottom, she pushing her hip to the side, she winked! All the time with a bunny in her mouth!

Okay... now some may wonder why I am putting her here. After all, her outfit was cute, and the bunny is cute. Her skin is nice. Though you can't see it, her fake lashes don't match up, but that's not a reason to put her here. It's the whole thing. It's the "I have a cross on my neck, dressed like a vampire, grinding my hips from side to side, inviting you to take a closer look at my vajaja, and all the while.. I have a bunny in my mouth. Aren't I cute?" It just doesn't all match. I could see one of the cuties with a bunny in her mouth. But this outfit? This AO? A BUNNY! I expected something like ... a bat! Would make more sense then a BUNNY!

I guess koodoes go for having the guts to chomp down though. Ooooo now that would have been really good! If suddenly she'd have closed her mouth and blood would have spurted out! Now THAT would have gone with that outfit and AO!

No comments:

Post a Comment