Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bush Anyone? or Please Put On Underwear!


I really don't understand this look. Especially in public. I have seen.. similar things. Where they are wearing fish net items, but never in a public place and never with a skin that just doesn't look good in fish net. I think that if you are going to wear this, you need to at least make the bottom half look... trimmed. Or less obvious. No one really wants to stumble on this look and have to take a double take. Because they do, since it's almost as if you can see little prim pubes coming out of that mess below. Oh I know! I know! People DO have private areas that look like that. However, if someone in real life is going to wear that, they make sure that area is well taken care of, knowing that it is going to obviously be seen. This look just seems so... WRONG for a public place. At least with that... umm... bush sprouting from below. My suggestion ... Don't take this look out in public. It's obviously meant for the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment