Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dance for You Supper...err, I mean Lucky Chair!

There is so much wrong here that I don't know where to start....

The shading isn't her fault, at least that is one for her. Each time she would dance, she'd move into the light of someones Face Light 10,000 then dance out of it's range for a bit. Gotta love those face lights. Either I'm getting more sensitive to them, or they are getting brighter. I don't even wear my soft one 90% the time.

But face light aside... first off lets make it perfectly clear. This woman had her sliders on stick figure. She was taller then the average av, you can see the blurry man in back, he wasn't that far away, and she was almost stick thin. Of course I've posted worst 'stick' figures, but she was definitely on the anorexic side.

All that aside, I was going to give her the fact that she was dancing at a lucky chair, and after watching her for 5 minutes knew she wasn't going to stop any time soon, though I didn't see any dance halls around or party. Maybe her AO got stuck on when she TPed and she just didn't know it. I did it the other night, forgot to unsit and ended up looking like I was crucified for some time to my friends where as to me I looked normal. And I was almost about ready to let it go that she was in her underwear! Yet again another person who has to show up in nothing or their underwear to check out a lucky chair.

Till she started some of these moves. I wanted to instantly point out the bathroom because she looked like she was about ready to pee down her leg.

I think this "what were they thinking" post is a combination of the sum total. I hope she finally found that restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment