Saturday, February 21, 2009

Open up and say AAAAAAAAAAAAA

At first glance this looks like a lady with something in her mouth. I've seen one (will have to post it here sometime) with a woman who had her mouth open all the time. I got closer and saw a tiny bunny sitting on her tongue. So I thought this lady might have something in her head, I mean something other then the bling coming out of her ears and head.
But then she moved and I was able to get a better view. Doesn't she look like she's waiting for you to fee her? Whatever her reasons, it seemed she had something cause in her throat.
And that something was her neck collar! She didn't have anything sitting on her tongue but for this collar that kept pushing out of her neck.
It couldn't be the collar keeping her mouth open, but it was cutting into her neck.

What do I have to say about this? Simple. "EDIT YOUR PRIMS". That simple. Had she taken but a few moments to check out her neck thing, and her animation that opened her mouth up to catch flies, I could have mentioned to the poor woman that there was nothing in her mouth and people would start to stare soon. But even as I saw her shopping for hair, I couldn't believe it. Nothing in her mouth but the collar and still she walked around looking like that. Not to mention that bling.

That bling coming out of her head has got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment