Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sorry I haven't done anything lately...

It isn't like I haven't SEEN plenty, it's that as soon as I started announcing the new Spring Is In The Air Easter egg hunt, I've gotten a lot of applications.  Each one I have to go over and check out the store.  Decide if they make enough of the items themselves and then choose if they can be in the hunt. It's for small businesses, mainly non name brand SL shops, and limited to only 100 shops.  Because of this, I have to check them out in the order they came in. Then if they are approved, get them added to the blog. 

In the mean time, when I do take a break, I run around and try to finish the KISS hunt as it ends in two days.  Or the Greatest Love hunt, though it does last a bit longer.  I'd like to be able to get through them, and especially now since the KISS hunt has had so many take their kisses and put them away.

I did run across this one person while out.  And I spent an hour and a half last night blacking their eyes out and adding text to the movie I made.  I will be posting it a bit later, so look for it.  After all that work, it ended up 12 megs! So I had to scale the size down to about 75%, as the 50% version looked terrible, and it is still 7 megs!  I don't dare put it on YouTube or they will shrink it too small.  So will just upload it to my domain.  

In the mean time... remember, if you find something interesting out there, drop me a line. I'd love to add it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment