Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First "Thumbs Up" or The Bee Lady



This is my first "Thumbs Up" post. I don't want to just show those things that are funny or pathetic or horrifying, I want to also show things that are interesting and sometimes even really neat. On those, I'll call them my "Thumbs Up" posts. And unlike the ones where I pixelate the eyes to hide identities, though sometimes I don't see how that will matter, these people have nothing to be ashamed of and therefor they will be shown as I saw them so you too can get the full effect.

I was standing around, looking at hair, when I noticed a bee fly by me. Looking around I saw this lady.



She had these interesting prim bees flying around her, circling her.



No matter where she went, or how she moved, they moved with her.



Even standing still they were there. Some may not have cared, or kept looking, but since my logo for AmberMyst Botanical Designs is a bee, I kept looking.




Then I noticed where they were coming from. A very interesting flower wrist band she was wearing. What I found most interesting was that they were not particle bees, but rather prim bees.





As she walked away, and the bees went with her, I was glad I'd had a chance to take the photos. I had only wished I'd had time to check out where she got the wrist band from.



No comments:

Post a Comment