Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to "It takes all kinds to make Second Life" or "What where they thinking?!" ;)

I have seen the FUG blog, and it's very good, but I think that there can be so much more said about people in Second Life. So I decided to start up my own "fug" type of blog, but not with just "Oh my word you have to be on drugs" type of photos, though you will see them. But also some "Isn't that neat" or "I'd never have thought" or even "Well, that sure does look like a ___".

In my travels, I have run into some very interesting people. And some not in a good way. But there are those that work hard on their avatar, not just to get in some fashion blog, or make an impression on someone else, but just for the fun of it.

Those are all the types that I will have here. From the pond scum ugly avatars that you just KNOW they had to be doing it on purpose or were on drugs, to the ones you marvel at when you see them in a crowd, wondering how in the world they had time or imagination to work on something like that.

So, with all that being said, here is the first one.

This one is one I couldn't believe when I saw it! I thought for SURE he had to be a noob! The hair! The boots! The.... underware? But nope! This man dressed like this on PURPOSE! Oh to shame! Well, at least he was trying to get some hair during ETD's sale! Maybe next someone will show him how to get to a men's clothing store, ANY men's clothing store!




No comments:

Post a Comment