Monday, January 26, 2009

What the "ladies" are wearing to the Lucky Chairs these days


Lucky Chair Attire, originally uploaded by Tiea Aeon.

Well! I know I haven't posted in a few days, I've been sick. But I wanted to get something up, something that when I saw it, I almost fainted from shock!

This lady was standing between two lucky chairs, in the middle of a huge store just staring at them, half naked. Okay, honestly, more then half naked, almost all naked! I don't know what shocked me more. The fact that she had so little clothes on in a hugely public place, or that she didn't seem to care. Does her dictionary not include the "M"s?

I can only hope that once she got her free hair, she went and got her some free clothes. I know a few good lucky chairs if she needs help. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment