Monday, January 19, 2009

I've never seen eyes like this before!


primeyes, originally uploaded by Tiea Aeon.

Night before last, I heard of a group gift that was worth checking out. So I popped on over to their shop and was watching some people unpacking and changing in the middle of the room, when someone walked in with this lovely dark chocolate brown skin. She looked cute, and I was watching her rez when suddenly I noticed these white things under her eyes. I waited for her to finish rezing, then looked again. But they were still there. When I cammed in I was shocked! Prim eyes!

Being in-world over a year I had never seen them before. I asked around to a few of my lists and found out that they are mostly used for specialty items. Glowing effect and such. I could understand that. But this? This had no excuse. I could tell by the way she dressed that she knew how to edit clothing to fit. So why not her eyes? Maybe she needed glasses on top of everything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment